Features and Benefits of The Child Support Assistant
Kansas Mode: The Kansas Support Assistant
- Takes full advantage of Microsoft Windows - easy to learn and use.
- Works with Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.
- Enter your data into a Child Support Worksheet that looks just like the one in the Kansas Child Support Guidelines (A.O. 287). No flipping back and forth between "interview screens" and the Worksheet -- you always work directly on the Worksheet.
- Edit up to eight Worksheets simultaneously, each in its own window - great for "What-if" calculations! Also excellent for use during initial client meetings - show your client all the different possible child support scenarios in seconds.
- One click duplicates any open Child Support Worksheet into a new Worksheet window, with all the data intact. No more flipping back and forth between data files to see different scenarios -- you can see them all at the same time!
- View line-by-line instructions, straight from the Kansas Child Support Guidelines, as you edit your Worksheets.
- One mouse click swaps the custodial parent, so you can instantly see your Worksheet from the perspective of either parent receiving custody. And with eight simultaneous Worksheets available, you can compare scenarios easily.
- Create divided residency arrangements with just a few mouse clicks, and no re-entering data. One click assigns each child to either parent, and the resulting Worksheets are available instantly.
- One mouse click instantly emancipates the oldest child, removing them from the Worksheet.
- Built-in safeguards ensure you stay in compliance with the Guidelines.
- Easy data entry, with input customized for each line of the Worksheet.
- Everything's automated! Complicated features of the Worksheet are made simple: The Interstate Pay Differential, Multiple Family Adjustment, Parenting Time Adjustment, Shared Expense Formula, Equal Parenting Time Formula, Equal Parenting Time Worksheet, and Income Tax Considerations are all handled quickly and easily.
- Use the new Worksheet promulgated by the KS Supreme Court and mandatory for use as of January 1, 2016 (Administrative Order 287), updated as required from year to year
- Print a perfect Worksheet, ready to file with the Court, including the Equal Parenting Time Worksheet and an optional summary sheet
- Save your Worksheets to PDF files